As Scrum popularity continues to grow, so do associated myths and misunderstandings. This session will debunk many of these common misinterpretations of the world’s most popular Agile Framework.
Some of the myths that will be debunked during this session include:
* Scrum can’t work for production support
* Scrum can’t work for teams practicing continuous delivery
* If you’re not utilizing User Stories and Relative Estimation then you’re not doing Scrum
* Your Sprint has failed due to an incomplete Sprint Backlog
* You must release to production at the end of each Sprint
* Scrum is for software development