Published April 16th, 2013 Under Agile | Comments Off
This video presentss the conversation tool of requirement gathering “User Stories”
Content of this video:
– What is User Stories , why it is used in Agile Projects?
– Three C’s of User Stories : Card , Conversation and Confirmation
– When and how to add condition of satisfaction to the user stories
– What is Epic?
– What is theme?
– The difference between epic and theme
– Splitting Compound User Stories
– Splitting the complex User Stories
– Characteristics of good User Stories : INVEST
– User Stories and PMI-ACP Certification Exam
Video Producer: http://www.izenbridge.com/