Published April 16th, 2013 Under Agile | Comments Off
This video presentss the conversation tool of requirement gathering “User Stories”
Content of this video:
- What is User Stories , why it is used in Agile Projects?
- Three C’s of User Stories : Card , Conversation and Confirmation
- When and how to add condition of satisfaction to the user stories
- What is Epic?
- What is theme?
- The difference between epic and theme
- Splitting Compound User Stories
- Splitting the complex User Stories
- Characteristics of good User Stories : INVEST
- User Stories and PMI-ACP Certification Exam
Video Producer: http://www.izenbridge.com/